Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Remembering

     Hello all. I know it's been a little while since a post... but to tell you the truth, I'm running out of things to write about. I don't want this blog to be all about the bad news. The news that informs us, but can also tether us to sadness and hopelessness. That is the exact opposite of what the world needs right now, we need hope more than ever. So, I'm gonna tell you some good things that are happening. 

     First off, Anonymous has been completely all over twitter, and I am seeing their feeds everywhere. This is hope. I support Anonymous. Their message is truthful and I believe that they are, and are going to play a major rule in our future.  They are an idea, therefore anyone can be part of Anonymous and act with Anonymous. They are determined to expose the truth to the public people and have been fairly successful. And the best part is, is that the Government hasn't been able to shut them down. Yes, some people have been arrested, but Anonymous still lives on. They can never be captured because they are the people. And they are all over the world. 

     Second, Occupy Wall Street is plain truth that the people are waking up. People are protesting all over the U.S. and even the world. They are standing up, which is so very brave, because you have seen how they have been mistreated by the authorities. Which actually, is another plain truth of how suppressed we are and have been. Not anymore though. People are saying no. 

     There also many organizations out there working for the better of the people. From small town organizations that help farmers stand up for their growing rights, to The Venus project, which works on building a sustainable world and society for all

     Heck, this blog is a good thing! And it is a good thing that I recently reached 2000 page views in a year! That means that people out there are reading this and getting informed. From all over the world too! So, that is hope right there. I remember when I first started this blog... I was so excited when even just one person read it (and that was probably my dad) and now look at me.  
      You can do the same. Write, draw, speak, sing, inspire, the people around you to put their ideas and opinions out there. It really doesn't take much.  As human beings, I believe that we naturally want to have our voices heard, especially after being being quieted for so long. 
     So do something today. Tell a friend about this blog, start a blog yourself, make a twitter account and follow the Occupy Movements, post eye opening articles on FaceBook, go to the local grocery store instead of the mainstream, refuse to watch the mainstream news and instead look into more alternative news resources, invite a bunch of friends over for dinner and have a conversation about a topic, ask questions, and most of all, ask yourself, "Where do I belong in this world? What is my purpose as a human being? Am I doing the right thing? Am I happy?" 


     There is so much more to this world and life than what we see in the news and in the papers. Human beings are blossoming all over the world, and are becoming awake to all that is wrong. They are standing up. 

What do you think? Will you join them?  

No comments:

Post a Comment