Tuesday, April 3, 2012

2000 Page Views!

I've reached 2000 page views!!! 

     Thank you all for your support and encouragement, without you, this blog would be nothing. It's been over a year now and I have 2000 page views and almost 100 posts and my blog is being read all over the world and has even been seen by a huge activists organization. They even used some of my posts on their website! They are called The Activists, and I am currently working on a few projects for them. 
     
     This blog has helped me find my voice as a teen, which you have no idea how much of a big deal that is for me. And I hope that this blog inspires other young minds to open up and think about the world. 
What a success! 


      I want to invite you to comment and make requests. I've had a couple request posts, so let me know if you want one! 

Thanks again you guys. This means so much to me! 

Peace. 

~Juna 

No comments:

Post a Comment